Spinach and Sausage Baked Pasta
Servings: 8 • Size: 1 3/4 cups • Old Points: 8 pts • Points+: 10 pts
Calories: 398 • Fat: 12.5 g • Protein: 27.5 g • Carbs: 44 g • Fiber: 6 g • Sugar: 1.5 g
Sodium: 636 mg (without salt)
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano
- 8 oz fat-free ricotta
- 8 oz part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- 14 oz uncooked sweet Italian chicken sausage, removed from casing
- 12 oz high-fiber or low carb rigatoni pasta
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves smashed garlic, roughly chopped
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 4 cups Quick Marinara Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°. Spray a 9- x13-inch baking dish with olive oil spray.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, 6 tablespoons of the Pecorino Romano cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese.
Spinach and Sausage Baked Pasta March 10, 2014